Are you considering getting a travel mug from Redbubble? Read this review of my new Redbubble travel mug first!
Since my work place is transitioning to having people back in the office a few days a week I wanted to get a travel mug that I could fill up at home to help cut down on the use of common areas.
So I thought, why not get one with my own artwork on it from my Redbubble store!
I chose my Pink and Gold Mandala Pattern design because I love pink and wanted to see how the artwork would turn out on a real life product.
I must say I’m impressed and pleased with how the design turned out! And I actually really like the mug itself. I’ve received several compliments on it since I started bringing it to work.
Redbubble Travel Mug Review
- Dishwasher safe (top rack), which is great because I hate doing dishes by hand.
- No scratching or fading after several washes.
- Very light when empty, making it easy to throw into a purse or backpack.
- Colour is vibrant and my artwork looks crisp and true to the original.
- Nice mouthfeel, the little indent for the bottom lip is nicely engineered for drinking.
- Good insulation. Keeps my coffee warm for a long time.
Travel mug features as per Redbubble’s website
- Features wraparound prints
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Insulated stainless steel with removable lid
- Mug holds 15oz (443ml)
Overall, I am very happy with my decision to purchase this travel mug from Redbubble. I recommend to those looking for a nice mug featuring unique designs to stand out from the crowd. These mugs would make a great gift for friends, family, or coworkers who love to drink hot coffee or tea.
I hope you’ve found this Redbubble travel mug review helpful in deciding whether or not to buy one.
Other product reviews you may be interested in: