Hello! Today I’m sharing a quick tutorial on how to find the right keywords for your Zazzle products and improve SEO within Zazzle’s website.
I recently crossed the mark of becoming a Bronze Pro seller on Zazzle which means I’ve made over $1000 USD! Most of this happened recently as I finally figured out how to use tags and keywords properly.
To increase your sales on Zazzle you really must pay attention to SEO.
When I first started selling my art online over 6 years ago I had no idea what I was doing. After revising some of my old products and implementing this strategy I’ve seen a big increase in sales and traffic to my Zazzle shop.
Watch the video below to see a demonstration of my keywords strategy.
Of course there are other websites and tools for finding keywords and trends like Google Keyword Planner and Google Trends. The strategy I’ve shown you today is specific to the Zazzle website and their internal search engine.
How to find Keywords for your Zazzle products
- Come up with 1 to 3 generic keywords to describe your design as a starting point.
- Use the search function with the Zazzle website to search for that keyword or phrase. (I used “pink elephant” in my demonstration)
- You will see some keywords and phrases come up on the top of the page. Pick a few that work for your design.
- Click on a few top selling designs which look similar or have a similar theme to your design.
- Scroll down on the page until you see the “Tags” section. Pick a few relevant tags from there as well.
- Use only the tags that are highlighted in blue on either line. Black ones are being ignored by Zazzle’s search function (such as product descriptors like “blanket”).
- Choose wisely as you only get 10 tags (or phrases) to work with.
- Use a couple of the same keywords in your title and description as well.
I hope these tips with help you find better keywords for your Zazzle products and get you more sales!
Let me know what other tips you have for keyword research in the comments below.