I finally bought a dress from Redbubble! Since I started uploading my designs there I’ve been curious about how their A-Line dresses would look, fit, and feel. I had a hard time finding any detailed reviews of Redbubble dresses online, so I decided to write my own!
After I published my Tropical Monstera Pattern and saw how nice it looked, I had to order one for myself, figuring it would be perfect to wear for summer or a tropical vacation.
I must say I am pleased with the dress. I ordered an XS after reviewing the size chart, and it fits quite nicely. (I’m 5’0″ by the way and usually wear size S)
It took a few weeks to arrive, because I’m in Canada and it got stuck at the border for about a week (due to Customs).
Aside from a photoshoot at English Bay beach, I’ve also worn this dress to work paired with a belt and black cardigan. I even received some compliments from my co-workers!
Redbubble A-Line Dress Review
- It is loose and flowy, non clingy, silky feeling, and doesn’t wrinkle easily.
- It is comfortable to wear.
- The print is vibrant and shows off my artwork nicely.
- The light and thin fabric is not see through at all.
- It would be a great garment for hot summer days or a tropical vacation.
I quite like the dress with a belt for my figure, as seen in the photo above. But, I think this dress is probably flattering for most body-types, especially with the option of a belt or no belt.
While this dress is great for hot summer days or tropical vacations, it could also be paired with a light cardigan and heels for a cute evening look.
More details about the dress from Redbubble‘s website:
- 97% Polyester / 3% Elastane woven dress fabric
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Print covers entire front and back panel
- Loose swing shape for an easy, flowy fit.
Let me know what you think about this Redbubble dress review, or any other Redbubble products you’ve purchased by leaving a comment below!
Check out these other Redbubble product reviews I’ve written:
Have a great day!