Below is a list of resources I use for my business and to sell my art online.
This includes supplies, websites where I sell my art, and apps I use to manage my business.
* Please note, some links are affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. I appreciate your support and it helps me create more content for you to enjoy!
Websites Where I Sell My Art
Materials I Use for my Art
- Gelly Roll Pens
- Sharpie markers
- Acrylic paints (metallic)
- Acrylic paints (regular, non metallic)
- Black paper sketchbook
- Regular sketchbook
- Apple iPad Pro with Apple Pencil
- Chalkola paint pens (julie10 for 10% off Chalkola art supplies)
- Asus Gaming Laptop
- Canon Rebel SL2 Camera
Apps and Creative Business Tools I Use
- Book Bolt – for Amazon KDP (julie20 for 20% off membership)
- Podconnect – software to upload to multiple POD sites (julie20 for 20% off membership)
- Flying Upload – automation software for POD sites (julie10 for 10% off membership)
- Creative Fabrica – digital assets like fonts, graphic designs etc.(35% discount on monthly all-access subscription)
- Place It – Mockups of your art on products and models, still and even video format.
- Buffer – Schedule Twitter posts
- WordPress – website CMS
- Cosmotown – domain name
- Woocommerce – free (with paid upgrades) webstore app
- Canva – blog images, social media posts, image editing
- Skillshare – Professional development courses for art and business.
- Notion – to organize my business and put it all together!