Below is a list of artist resources that I use for my business and to sell my art online.
This list includes supplies, websites where I sell my art, and apps I use to manage my business. I’ve also provided several resources to help you on your art business journey.
* Please note, some links are affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links below I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. I appreciate your support and it helps me create more content for you to enjoy!
Websites Where I Sell My Art
Materials I Use for my Art
- Apple iPad Pro with Apple Pencil
- Sharpie markers
- Gelly Roll Pens
- Acrylic paints (metallic)
- Acrylic paints (regular, non metallic)
- Black paper sketchbook
- Regular sketchbook
- Chalkola paint pens (julie10 for 10% off Chalkola art supplies)
- Asus Gaming Laptop
- Canon Rebel SL2 Camera
Apps and Creative Business Tools I Use
- Book Bolt – for Amazon KDP (julie20 for 20% off membership)
- PodConnect – software to automate uploads to multiple POD sites (julie20 for 20% off membership)
- Flying Upload – automation software for POD sites (julie10 for 10% off membership)
- Creative Fabrica – digital assets like fonts, graphic designs etc.(35% discount on monthly all-access subscription)
- Place It – mockups of your art on products and models, still and even video format.
- Buffer – social media post schedueler
- WordPress – the CMS I use for my website
- Cosmotown – where I purchase my domain names from
- Woocommerce – free (with paid upgrades) webstore app
- Canva – blog images, social media posts, image editing
- Skillshare – Professional development courses for art and business.
- Notion – to organize my business and put it all together!