I’ve written several posts over the past few years of my journey of learning to sell my art online through Print on Demand. These include comparisons of the different print on demand websites, tips to increase sales, social media promotion, product reviews and more.
Since there was nowhere to find all of these posts in one place I’ve decided to create this definitive guide on how to sell your art online!
My plan is to update this list whenever I create new posts on this topic, so it will continue to grow and be a great resource for those of you who are learning to sell your art online through Print on Demand websites.
Let me know what other information you are looking for by leaving a comment below, and I will do my best to add it here for you!
- How to Sell Your Art Online in 5 Steps
- Where to Sell Your Art Online
- How to Design for Print on Demand Websites – Best Practices
Print on Demand Website Reviews
- Selling Your Art on POD Websites: Zazzle vs. Society6
- Selling Your Art on POD Websites: Redbubble vs. Society6
- Selling Your Art on POD Websites: Redbubble Edition
- Selling Your Art on POD Websites: TeePublic Edition
- Merch by Amazon: What I’ve Learned After 1 Year
- How to Grow your Instagram Art Account
- How to Sell More Art with Pinterest
- Social Media Marketing Tips for Artists
- Blogging for Your Art Business
- How to Increase Your Sales on POD Websites
- A Great Zazzle Promotional Tool: Create Pinterest-Ready Images with Ease
Other Useful Posts
- 10 Ways to Get Your Print on Demand Shops Ready for the Holidays
- Common Scams for Artists to Watch out for
- What to do when Sales are Slow in your Print on Demand Store
- How to Fill Out the W-8 BEN Tax form (For Non-U.S. Sellers)
My Print on Demand Stores (to help inspire you)
I hope this guide will be useful for all of you artists out there who are trying to make some extra money by selling your art online through Print on Demand websites.
Be sure to subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss any new posts, and bookmark this guide so you can come back to it whenever new information is added.
Let’s do this! 💪