The holiday season is upon us, and for those of us who sell through Print on Demand it’s the most profitable time of the year. Today I’m sharing 10 tips to get your shops all ready for the busiest shopping season, so you can sit back with a glass of eggnog and watch the sales roll in!
10 Ways to Get Your eCommerce Shop Ready for the Holidays
- Go though older designs and update keywords and descriptions.
- Add more products to your stores, new products may not be enabled on old designs.
- Create variations of your best selling designs.
- Find out what’s trending for the year and create some new artwork based on that, in your own style.
- Create some templates for promotional ads, especially for Black Friday.
- Make a calendar to remind you of when sales are occurring in your different stores (if you can find out ahead of time).
- Make some greeting card designs and wrapping paper for gift giving.
- Refresh your banners and profile pictures if it’s looking a little out dated.
- Make some gift guides on Pinterest, on your blog, or Instagram if you use those apps. Gifts for him, gifts for her, gifts for animal lovers etc.
- Update written profiles, collection descriptions etc., make sure everything has good keywords in descriptions.
BONUS TIP: Take some holiday themed photos of your products to post on social media using your household decorations!
That should keep you busy for the next couple of weeks and then just sit back, relax and enjoy the Holidays.
You might also find the following blog posts interesting: