I purchased a scarf from Redbubble a few years ago and realized I should review it! I really love the scarf and wear it often in the fall and winter to add a pop of colour to my outfit. Read on for my full review of Redbubble scarves.
Redbubble Scarf Review
- The material is silky and soft to the touch.
- The print is beautiful and slightly brighter than the mockup image on Redbubble’s website (see below).
- It can be worn so many different ways due to it’s large size (55 x 55 inches).
- The perfect accessory for fall or spring. It can also be worn in winter if you live in a milder climate like I do.
Redbubble Scarf Features
From Redbubble’s website they mention:
- Full print is visible on the front and reverse
- Microfiber polyester with a slightly transparent effect
- Hand wash only. Do not dry clean or tumble dry.
I’ve never had to wash the scarf, so don’t let the hand wash only scare you away. Unless you dropped it in the mud it most likely won’t need to be washed very often.
As you can see the scarf is really long! It could be worn as a sarong skirt over a bathing suit if you wanted, and also looks cute as a shoulder wrap. It would be great for traveling to places where you might have to cover your shoulders or head in certain areas. Also packs down really small which is perfect for travel.
When folded over a few times the colour becomes darker. And there’s no white space or areas that the print doesn’t cover, which is just perfect.
Redbubble scarves are good quality and a great addition to your wardrobe. After a few years I have seen no evidence of wear and tear.
And they make excellent gifts since there are so many unique and beautiful designs to choose from, you can find something for anyone!
Let me know what you thought of this post, and if you think of any other products you’d like me to review, simply leave a comment below!
Other Redbubble Product Reviews