Do you want to learn how to make short videos of your art for social media like Instagram Reels and Tiktok? Then this class is for you!
Join me as I teach you how to make 2 quick and easy videos of your art and post them to several social media sites to help you expand your audience and reach!
And no – you won’t have to dance, lip sync, or even talk. The videos we will create in this class are perfect for shy artist types who aren’t quite comfortable showing their face on camera.
Watch the intro below:
In this class, I will guide you through the following steps:
- Putting together your set.
- Filming 2 short videos of your art.
- Editing the videos using free apps.
- Posting your videos to a variety of social media platforms including Instagram Reels, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube Shorts and Facebook.
This class is great for beginners, or already established artists who are looking to expand their marketing to include short video!
For the class project, you can share a link to the short video you created from this class, and/or include a screenshot from your video or a photo of your filming set up.
You will need:
- At least one finished piece of artwork.
- A background texture and some props (optional).
- Your smartphone and some free apps.
Oh and the class is only 20 minutes long, so you can jump right in! Does that sound interesting to you?
Watch How to Make Short Videos of Your Art for Social Media for free with a 1 month trial membership of Skillshare!
You may also like these posts: