February 14th is coming up soon, so make your loved one a beautiful and unique card with these 3 free printable and color-able Valentine’s Day cards!
I always forget to buy a card for Valentine’s day, so I usually wind up DIY-ing one last minute. Inspired by that idea, I decided to create these free color-able Valentine’s cards that can be printed and colored in yourself!
Click on the image below to download these free Valentine’s day cards!
How to use these cards?
- For best results, I recommend printing these on card stock and then coloring them in with high quality pens or colored pencils.
- These cards are designed to be printed on 8.5 x 11 inch paper and then folded in half. I recommend coloring them first before folding them in half so the pens don’t bleed through the page.
- You can print them out at home or take them somewhere to be printed.
- The inside is intentionally left blank so you can add your own personal message and say whatever your heart desires!
- These card designs are inspired by the Zentangle drawing style which incorporates black and white doodle art style patterns.
I hope you have a lovely and happy Valentine’s Day!