The Julie Erin Designs blog is currently accepting guest blog post submissions!
Thank you so much for your interest in writing a guest blog post on the Julie Erin Designs website, but not all posts will be accepted. NOTE: This is not a paid opportunity. Please read through the following guidelines before submitting your blog post for review.
Due to the high volume of post submissions, you will only be contacted if your post has been selected for publishing.
Julie Erin Designs is an art and creative business focused blog. Your post must fall into one or more of those categories to be considered. Refer to the other posts on my blog for tone and type of content.
- Must be art related including but not limited to: art education, creative business tips, step by step tutorials.
- NO MORE THAN 1 link within in the article to an outside website (aside from 1 link to your own website or Instagram account)
- High quality images should be included with your submission (at least 2), and must be royalty free and not copyrighted in any way (your own images would be best).
- Include a short author bio or blurb.
- Well written, high quality copy with little or no grammatical or spelling errors (I may edit your post to adhere to my quality standards).
- Must be original content only, not copied from your own blog or someone else’s.
- May not be simply selling or recommending a product or software, however these may be mentioned as resources for educational purposes only, if relevant to the content of the blog post.
If any of the above guidelines are found not to be met after your post has been published, it will be removed from the site.
Julie Ehrmantraut, the owner of Julie Erin Designs, accepts no responsibility for the performance of your blog post or the volume of traffic driven to your links.