The essential Art Business Toolkit Notion template: Perfect for artists who want to start, organize, and set goals for their art business.
The essential Art Business Toolkit Notion template: Perfect for artists who want to start, organize, and set goals for their art business!
***This toolkit was specifically created for Notion which is free for personal use. You will need to set up a free account in order to use this template***
Do you struggle to keep track of everything you’re working on in your business and feel overwhelmed by your to do list?
Get organized so you can focus on your goals with this powerful organizational tool that can be used on your phone, laptop, tablet and PC.
Break down tasks into smaller goals that you can achieve every day, week, month, quarter and year.
This toolkit includes pages to:
- Organize and keep track of your daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly tasks and set goals for your business.
- Develop a business plan.
- Branding and marketing worksheet, marketing calendar and social media audit template.
- Accounting ledger to keep track of your business expenses and income.
- Operations manual to break down tasks step by step for future reference.
- Contact list to keep track of clients, companies and key relationships.
- Quick notes / idea lists to keep track of all of the random creative ideas you have!
So what you are you waiting for? Get the Art Business Toolkit today and start organizing your business now!
Not quite ready to try the Art Business Toolkit Notion template?
That’s okay, you can try my FREE Art Biz To Do list first, which includes just the to do list and goal setting page. Then you can come back when you’re ready for more!
**PLEASE NOTE** When you purchase this item you will receive a PDF download which includes a link to the template.